A wild flower

For generations, we are a rose, sunflower, daisy and orchids. Look at the fairy tales or the stories of prince and princess. Delicate, beautiful and dainty. I wondered why this obsession. 


Then came 70s and the generation of flower child. There were flowers everywhere. The images of bohemian and wild flowers turned the world psychedelic. 


I am a wild flower. I grow in the nooks and corners. They are easy and fit into wild homes. 




I am raat ki rani, spreading fragrance and enticing the animals and Humans. 




I am a bougenvilla that fills up spaces with color and life. A creeper that beautifies the ugly walls and railings. I can grow in forests, garden or streets. The creepers are a proof that boundaries can also be wonderful. Walls are not always ugly they allow space for everyone to grow. The wild and the posh. 


I am a dandelion growing in the wind and dieing with it. All I want to do is fly even though I grow from the land. 





I am that cherry blossom which stands amongst many to make that beautiful colorful group making people smile. I have no value individually but together we make a great team and like pearls on a necklace. 




I am the money plant. I just grow everywhere, in water, in bottles, on ground and on walls. I will die but bit be restricted. I need little but I am strong. 


Comments

Popular Posts