A room with a view


Very rarely in my international business travels I have got a room with aesthetics. Most of them are plain modern minimalist types. Lately I got a chance to stay at Babette, Copenhagen and it’s beautiful bohemian and artistic. A place for everyone and everything. Rich and colourful in the white grey dull minimalist 
 winters of Copenhagen. Cosy and colourful filling the heart and soul. 

The beautiful study table next to a large window with wood the colour of the forest and the sun light peering thru as your creativity gets a boost! 


The outside view of the cross roads is full of life and people. The waiting cars, people crossing streets and small shops all add so much character. When I look out, I see a theatre screen where life is playing out. 


The sofa so inviting and colourful. To lounge with a book or some friends, both are perfect. 


If nothing just sit and watch outside the window.

The four poster bed and the bright duvet and hosiery. 


It’s going to be a good sleep with linen so white and clean. 


The painting with my initial N. Was this to be my room, was I destined to be here.


I sit here with my book, my laptop and a cup of tea. Sipping life and sipping beauty! 













Comments

Popular Posts