Accounting memories



This old dusty book has a sweet memory behind it. The year was 1998 when I secured the highest marks in Accoubting. Mrs Bery my accounting teacher gifted me this book to wish me the best! 

It’s been 24 years and I finally decided to give up this book and handover to raddiwala. It wasn’t easy but then you have to let go. Taking a picture of the same and recording on my blog satisfies my love for recording memories, at the same time I can live a minimalist life by not hoarding my past that’s lovely but no longer needed. 


Between the pages I also found some accounting paper where I have made a revaluation account. While I did well securing sufficient marks, all the mess and cutting definitely doesn’t look like a Topper’s paper. Well this page depicts my mental state then and now. However I always end up scoring and securing well! 🥰

Comments

Popular Posts