The Pink Street 🛣


The Pink street of Lisbon has some funky walls. Someone has a thing with Henry, seemingly very angry. 



On a night stroll we found much exciting things, crowded pubs with music and people spilling over the chairs and benches on the road. The dance and musical spirit making you catwalk as you move thru the cross cross streets.

On one of the open corners, these skater gang was enjoying their own kind of weekend party. With skating stunts and show offs. The girl gang waited at the other end to break into the boys group. 





I just love how a work visit turns into a street walk and the city becomes a part of your special memories. No matter where I go I will never forget what I felt here. I may forget Henry but I would never forget Who the f%*# is Henry! 



Comments

Popular Posts