The French windows

This lovely cafe and bake shop had some wonderful views. My camera came out and I captured some scenes which spoke to me. 


The alley cat at the entrance of the alley. She has a spot and that keeps the real cats away. I love the yellow and blue shades of a halloed cat. 


This lady has the looks. It reminds me of auntie ji but not the auntie that would judge me, but respect me for what I am. 


John Lenon’s song sings to you. You may say I am a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. 🥰


Jim Morrison and his lyrical poetry. His songs call to you! 


Then this lady sits surrounded by books and elevating as she reads each of them. The artist is also a bibliophile. I particularly liked the use of subtle red and yellow, or more like maroon and mustard. Her hair falling over her face and ears. 


This faded chic green chair makes for a lovely picture. So lived in, wide and comfortable. It sad outside the kitchen so the baker can rest for some time or probably a smoke break! 


Finally, a piece of advise. We are recovering from a pendamic so stay safe and well. If you are ok, fine! If you aren’t, that’s also fine.  
















Comments

Popular Posts