Crazy Plants


Wild plants


These are not the Gardens we create in our homes...
But the forests I create in our home...
The wild plants I pulled in babies and took them to my house... to take care of them. Love them.
The strong solid plants who fight to survive...
They will grow despite less water. Less light...
I like these hardened plants who will grow no matter what...
They are not the expensive exotic breeds..

They grew in the wild despite all odds...
 I like them because they grow in the most difficult places...
The high maintainable ones will die but these will survive. They will in any case. Why don't they have buildings where you can grow if you want to...

Yes the high maintainence ones will grow everywhere but these wild ones will grow to eat back the concrete which uglifies the earth. The brilliant ones will be the warriors of the nature. Ready to fight back all things which pollute, plastic, cement. Chemicals, pesticides and make land fertile for growing. 

I hate to put pesticides. I like the tiny life that grows in plants small insects. Those tiny ones which take little from the plant to survive and live peacefully around it. Like a small nation with people he provides for and they too provide something by softening the soil for it as growth. Like a nation of people doctors scientists artists who allow its roots to spread. 

So these wild plants with their wild life grow in the window of my house where I am not allowed to grow plants. Sick place! The things I love. The only reason I want to live in a garden house where I can do pottery and plant huge trees and shades to sleep under with potions of sun. 

Yes that's the garden I want with plants growing all around. Yes that's the house I want. The old heritage one. Yes that's the one and make it cosy and comfortable. An old home. And a garden of trees and orchard. Yes I love gardening. I want to own an orchard. Old British, Portuguese. Goan, maharashtruan house or with courtyard, parsee house. And redo it, beautifully! 

Why they don't make a film of able plants who fight the evil concrete and plastic to make these humans realise that these non bio degradable goods should be banned. You don't need them. if they can't be disposed, that hurts other beings. You have no right to create weapons of the iron which I gave you to build homes, the earth to create homes, you create walls. I gave you shy you changed to Shame. It's not rules and traditions but the subtle beauty of things. Like you can sleep with the 1000 woman or men but the first time you sleep with the one you love is the most beautiful. The wild things that's how I want to live. Somewhere away!



Comments

Popular Posts