Wassup!!



Red Chilli, Firangi Paani & Basil
So first things first where was I and what was I doing..  working crazy.. no sense of day or night... no life.. no holiday.. no reading.. no leisure.. no joy or peace
but what am i doing now....
Gardening will be too big a word in Mumbai tiny houses.. so you can call it pot planting... but what i really love is watching my firangi paani growing its first flower...and then the whole bunch.
pls lord let it live and grow.. you have given me a black thumb but let this plant live...
Ghar-ghar.. as kids we played this game .. where mummy-daddy and kid lived happily. Daddy went to office, kid went to school and mummy cleaned, cooked and set the house to perfection..


well now that I am a grown up its more like buying new stuff for the house, rearranging from one place to another in the house, looking for a piece for a particular corner and ending up buying something else and then searching for a corner.. like redoing my book shelf.. setting up my toy shelf... framing old film poster for my study....

Reading... with a challenge of 50 books to read this year .. i reached 25 by June.. thats not bad at all.. beg borrow steal is my motto.. to reach the figure...

but in no way I will compromise the sort of books I want to read.. this way I am just getting to discipline my reading and get most of it rather than on off stages...

Traveling or you can say making plans to travel.. huh so much to see such a little life and even smaller leave entitlements.. but yes i have to fit in one family wedding, one hill station visit, one domestic adventure trip and one foreign trip.. and not to to forget a visit to my home town...

Shopping and shopping... for myself for family and friends - when i go to visit my adorable little nephews and nieces.. my sisters in law, my brothers, my parents.. and everyone.. Ohhh i am dieing to meet them.. having big families is so much fun... 

Sanjeevani
and wait i have something very pretty to show you.. these white green leaves of a water plant called Sanjeevani.. it kind of symbolises every thing that I am doing.. 

the travel to Panchgani where I shopped for this plant, searching for a corner in the house till i find a perfect place for it... and I did read about the rarity of this plant and how it is related to the Sanjeevani plant from the Ramayana.. I assume because this plant doe snot die that easily.. just keep it in water and watch it bloom....

Comments

Popular Posts